httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache does not preserve user session of tomcat
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:55:28 GMT
On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Melanie Pfefer
<melanie_pfefer@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> hi Krist,
>

>  In LiveHTTPHeaders:
>
>  Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=2637CA3EADF9422597DF276AE1846E55; Path=/abc; Secure
>
>  So I guess this means that the session is "secure". and from what you have said, the
brwoser cannot send this cookie over http.

The browser will indeed not send this cookie back to the server, and
thus the session is lost. I do not know of any solution other than
configuring your webapp not to send "secure" cookies... But maybe
someone else has an idea.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com