httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.3 - Delayed response
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:46:20 GMT
On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:01 AM, Clayton Dillard
<claytondillard@gmail.com> wrote:

> For clarification, it takes about 2 seconds after seeing the connection in
> tcpdump before I see the server writing to the access_log.

For requests taking 2 seconds that is to be expected. Writing the log
entry is the last action apache does.

I suggest you enable mod_status, so you can see how busy the server is
when you start seeing slow responses. You might want to increase
min_spare _servers.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com