httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Eqbal Z" <eqb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_jk
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 22:45:24 GMT
I am fairly apache config myself, so this may not be the best way, but
depending on your version of apache, you can use mod_proxy_ajp instead of
mod_jk in combination with mod_rewrite and add a rewrite rule, something
like

RewriteRule /*TRE* ajp://localhost:8009/gqaf-web/%{REQUEST_URI} [P]

That is something I have done. But I suspect rewrite may work in conjunction
with mod_jk as well, I am not sure how though.

Thanks.