httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ch Praveena" <ps050...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache installation
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:56:42 GMT
Hi all,

I have installed and set up httpd 2.0.63 version of apache server and is
running good and fine with the implementaion of  clustering  Jboss.  And
when I want  to cluster , there came the need of httpd 2.2.8 version of
apache. So, I  have downloaded and configured with default with out giving
prefix while running ./configure command.. And so, there came the problem
while running, /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start  with an error
[root@praveena httpd-2.2.8]# /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start
httpd: Syntax error on line 1037 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Syntax error on line 3 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/mod-jk.conf: API module
structure 'jk_module' in file /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_jk.so is
garbled - expected signature 41503232 but saw 41503230 - perhaps this is not
an Apache module DSO, or was compiled for a different Apache version?

If I want to uninstall one among them, will the problem be solved?
Or what is the best command in linux, to be given now..

Please respond at the earliest

--
Regards,

Praveena Chalamcharla,