httpd-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel E <emmanue...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Convert "#" to Ascii "%23"
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:25:06 GMT
Would it by any chance be a browser problem?. Since a # is a reference
to a part of the page, a browser should not send stuff after the # to
the server. But I have no idea how a # in a query string should be
handled. Are you sure that it is the server which is dropping stuff
after the # and not the browser itself?