httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Aleksandersen <aleksandersen+apache....@runbox.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Localized folder names from .directory files
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:17:34 GMT
Hi,

Below follows an except from a local configuration file used by KDE on my
Debian desktop system [~/.kde/Autostart/.directory]. Similar configuration
files are found in the ~/Home/, ~/Music/, and /Application/ directory on Mac
OS 10.

> [Desktop Entry]
> Type=Directory
> Name[en]=Autostart
> Name[nb]=Oppstartselementer
> Name[is]=Sjálfræsing

These configuration files set the name based on the system language. So an
English system would have the directory path [~/.kde/Autostart/] and a
Norwegian Bokmål system [~/.kde/Oppstartselementer/].

Is it possible to accheive something similar on Apache? I am thinking about
easy URI localization.
--
Daniel Aleksandersen