httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fabio Maggioni <paranoid_fa...@yahoo.it>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_jk and applets
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:16:44 GMT
I'm new to Apache and mod_jk.<br><br>I configured mod_jk to forward requests from
I access&nbsp; the web app directly via Tomcat, the webapp works ok. <br>If I access
through apache and mod_jk, the applet is not loaded. I get a class not found exception.<br><br>Let's
is a valid worker name (that actually works)<br><br>What can be the reason of
the problem? The same thing happens with an ajax script.<br>Anyway my app has also a
download section...and these files can be downloaded without any problem.<br><br>Thank

      <hr size=1>
Inviato da <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52437/*http://it.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html"
target=_blank>Yahoo! Mail</a>.