httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nils Jeppe <n...@pandemonium.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Authenticating Proxy Server
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:15:12 GMT

On 15.04.2008, at 13:22, Roy Pearce wrote:
> I have tried using an ssl-enabled authenticating proxy server but
> this confuses the browser as it attempts to talk http to an https
> server.

Mh, why is this? I don't have experience with mod_auth_radius, but I'd
expect it to work similarily to all the other mod_auth_* modules, that
is, internally in Apache and not exposed to the user. So it shouldn't
be the cause...

For the proxy I assume you use the normal ProxyPass / ProxyPass
reverse combination?

Best wishes
Nils