httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Karthick P" <pkarth...@premiertechnologygroup.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_expires in Apache 2.0.54
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:14:11 GMT
Hello everyone,

We have been using Apache 2.0.54 on SLES as our hosting standard for all our
applications. We have enabled the mod_expires in apache to set the
expiration settings for the static content like JPEG, GIF, JS, etc. There is
a requirement that the expiration settings should be set at the directory
level. Currently, it is set based on the file extension (or MIME).

E.G. /directory1/*.js -> expires after 5 hours while the /directory2/*.js
expires after 30 days.

I have read the apache docs for mod_expires, it does not have any info on
this. If anyone has any idea on this, please share.

Thank You,
Karthick P

  _____

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.

  _____