httpd-users mailing list archives

From "C. Benson Manica" <cbman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Server_Name not being set by httpd.conf
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 02:26:30 GMT
Ok, thanks for clarifying that.  Another question: I have a set of CGI
applications (MovableType to be specific) and even after fixing SERVER_NAME,
these CGI's seem to be confused about whether the self-referential links
they generate should point to localhost (no) or to my domain (yes).  Are
there any other Apache settings I should verify before taking this to a
MovableType forum?