httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite/mod_negotiation/mod_dir interaction and SSI
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:32:05 GMT
On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Michael J Gruber
<michaeljgruber+apache@fastmail.fm> wrote:

>  Had you been reading on you would have noticed that processing of
>  per-dir config poses some questions already (putting it as per-dir in
>  DOCROOT is always an option).

Sure, but I don't see them as worth answering. This stuff is VERY
complicated, and I personally don't even try to do complex stuff with
mod_rewrite outside of the per-server context. And in that context I
make heavy use of the RewriteLog to see what is going on.

Joshua.