httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Craig Huffstetler" <craig.huffstet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Server_Name not being set by httpd.conf
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 02:41:54 GMT
I would take it to the MoveableType forum.

However, my input based on the discussion thus far:

In your configuration files for MovableType:

--> localhost should work in almost all cases or the IP address
127.0.0.1for your installation if it is on the local machine and the
database (which
I am also assuming you are refrencing) are local.

--> Also make sure the logins are valid and the passwords are valid for the
installation of MoveableType you are referencing. Please also make sure the
permissions for the "CGI applications" references are correct (most likely
777) so that your server can execute them properly and the directories have
read/write/execute permissions if need be.

Otherwise, it may be an issue with MT...

Sincerely,

Craig Huffstetler