httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ronald C.F.Antony <r...@cubiculum.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] how would I serve up an upload/download directory for each user
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 16:25:19 GMT
This should IMO really make it into the standard distribution, maybe
even replace the webdav module. The main reason I don't use webdav is
that its privilege model is useless for all I'd ever want to do with
it (e.g. make user's home directory available to them as webdav mount
while they are on the road).
I'll have to check this out, sounds just about what I've been looking
for.

Ronald