httpd-users mailing list archives

From frannack Guimard <frann...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_jk initialisation problem
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:45:54 GMT

Hello,

I'm using mod_jk to load balance my tomcat instances on Apache http server 2. The problem
I'm having is that if I don't have any tomcat instances running, I still want my apache to
work for the static pages. But If in my worker.properties I don't set any worker, apache does
not seem to work. Below is the kind of  worker.properties I'd like to start and then add my
worker as soon as they are up and running.

worker.list=router,lbstatus
worker.router.type=lb
worker.router.balanced_workers=
worker.router.mount=/App1/*