httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris <atst...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] .htaccess and LDAP dilemma - 2 OUs
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 01:39:50 GMT
Currently in my Apache I am authenticating users against one OU
(ou=staff), I need to add another OU (ou=clients) and not sure how to
do that in my .htaccess file. Here is my current .htaccess file:

AuthName "Restricted Area"
AuthType Basic

LDAP_Server activedirectory.vantrix.com
LDAP_Port 389
Base_DN "ou=staff,dc=activedirectory,dc=vantrix,dc=com"
UID_Attr samaccountname
require valid-user

I tried adding another Bade_DN
(ou=clients,dc=activedirectory,dc=vantrix,dc=com) but that didn't
work. I also tried changing LDAP_Port to 3268 and Base_DN to
"dc=activedirectory,dc=vantrix,dc=com?cn" - that didn't work too.

Any help on this would be much appreciated. Thanks.