httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Serge Dubrouski" <serge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to know the status of backend server(worker) running in loadbalancing environment (With mod_proxy_loadbalancer)
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:29:05 GMT
On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Narendra Verma
<narendra.verma@impetus.co.in> wrote:
> Thanks for replying,
>  I configured it earlier 'balancer-manager'
>  But it does not give complete info related what I want exactly.
>  Means I want currently which server (worker) has how much load?
>
>  Any suggestions are welcome.
>  Narendra

That depends on you definition of "load". load-balancer shows you how
many times this or that balancer member was elected, that gives you a
number of requests processed by each member. If you need to know CPU
load, or traffic load then you need to use other tools, perhaps SNMP
monitors.
--
Serge Dubrouski.