httpd-users mailing list archives

From R C <ravinat...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problems compiling Apache 2.0 on Solaris 10
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:52:34 GMT
I am trying to compile Apache 2.0.59 with mod-ssl and mo-ldap. After looking thru the docs,
I came up with the following compile string, which I run from the extracted source directory
:

  ./configure --prefix=/opt/apache2 –-with-ldap --enable-mods-shared=all –-enable-ssl –-enable-ldap
–-enable-proxy --enable-deflate | tee /var/tmp/config.log

  configure runs without issues.

  I then run make as follows but it fails with some errors about recursive use :

  make | tee /var/tmp/make.log

  Not exactly sure what is wrong. I have previously compiled Apache successfully on this platform
without the ssl and ldap modules and I'm not sure what I'm missing.