httpd-users mailing list archives

From Martijn <sweetwaterg...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] FilesMatch matching all but certain extensions
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:37:07 GMT
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> wrote:
>  Well, you're not really being specific about the issue.

I am not. Sorry for that. The thing is that there isn't really an
actual 'issue': the server is running well, but can do with some
improvement. (Which server can't?) Therefore I wanted to see, on a
development machine, if excluding the images from the handlers would
make a significant difference.

I am aware of other ways of achieving the same, these haven't worked
with me for other (non-Apache) reasons; hence I thought regex negation
would be a simple idea.

I could not find anywhere -neither in documentation, nor on the
internet- whether regex negation is possible in Apache 1.3. Thanks to
your reply, the answer should now be available through the archives of
this mailing list.

Thanks.

Martijn.