httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ch Praveena" <ps050...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Jboss 4.2 clustering..
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:51:23 GMT
Hi Nils..,

   I am running httpd-2.0.63 version of apache server.

    Actually, i am getting some FILE NOT FOUND EXCEPTION in apache
error.logfile.. and parallely, Jboss
4.2.2 GA is able to run usual.. like http://localhost:9999/sample/hello.jsp..

   I am not able to trace out the error location.. Please let me know what
kind of information do i need to give u..