httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mathew <mathew.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Handle html as php only in one directory
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:23:36 GMT
I have a user who wants to handle all .html files in a single directory with a PHP script within
that same directory.  She's added the AddHandler and Action directives to the .htaccess file
within the directory but has found they aren't working.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able
to log into the server in question to view the actual entries she made so I can't provide
them just yet (tomorrow I will be able to though).

Until I can provide that information, in general terms, how would this be accomplished?

--
Keep up with my goings on at http://theillien.blogspot.com