httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vinay Purohit" <Vinay.Puro...@trianz.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Filter at vrtual server level
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 07:36:40 GMT

 Hi,

I have designed a apache filter which redirects request to our custom
application. I have varrious virtual server running (both IP based and
name based . Is it possible if I want to run this filter at virtual
server level not at global level so that start and stop of one virtual
server does not affect other virtual server.
Please also specify the behavior in case virtual servers are configured
as IP based single daemon as well as multiple daemon.

\Vinay