httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Edwin"<ddo...@excite.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Host problems
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:24:07 GMT
 Ok out with the old and in with the new. Now That I have read through that and I think I understood
most of it. Thank you CraigI did modify my file structure and as well as modified my code
to include quotation marks. But the redirect to the new file structure isn't workingI know
I'm still doing something wrong. The error this time wasonly one usage of each socket address
(protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. :make_sock: could not bind to address
0.0.0.0:80no listening sockets available, shutting down--- On Sat 03/22, j k &lt; jonnykent@gmail.com
&gt; wrote:From: j k [mailto: jonnykent@gmail.com]To: users@httpd.apache.org, ddogej@excite.comDate:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:14:20 -0800Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Host problems