httpd-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to set environment variable from RewriteMap? (was Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite E flag does not set env. variable)
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:23:09 GMT
On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 14:22 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 13:20 +0100, Krist van Besien wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Thorsten Scherler
> > <thorsten.scherler.ext@juntadeandalucia.es> wrote:
> > Now, what is not entirely clear is what you are trying to do. You want
> > to look something up in a map and compare it with the requested URL,
> > right?
>
> Totally.
>
> > That is going to be complicated.
>
> hehe, yeah, I started to notice. ;)
> Thanks for sticking with me.

In the end the solution have been very easy.

In my very last match I needed to implement the setting of the
environment variable like follows:

RewriteRule      ^(.*)    %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}$1 [E=REWRITEMAP_RESULT:
${portadaboja:boletin},L]

Now I can compare the REWRITEMAP_RESULT with the REQUEST_URI in my
SSI. :)

Thank you very much Krist for your help.

salu2