httpd-users mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.8, SNI, SSL and Virtual Hosts
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:48:52 GMT
What browser are you testing?  The server may be working fine, but few
browsers are SNI-capable.  From the page you linked:

Supported Browsers
SNI has only recently gained support in browsers. The browsers that
have been confirmed to support SNI by this author are:
    * Firefox 2.0.0.12
    * Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

solprovider