httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nils Jeppe <n...@pandemonium.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_deflate with ie6 with http/1.0 problems
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 05:00:27 GMT

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, J. Peng wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:07 AM, Vincent Bray <noodlet@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >  http://home.arcor.de/pangj/ie6withdeflateerror.JPG
>>
>>  I can't see any errors here. The request doesn't specify
>>  Accept-Encoding so the response is not compressed, but that's not an
>>  error.
>>

> The error is I can't download that css file, though the headers seem right.

Define "can't download". The screen shot shows a 200 status.

The error popup is in Chinese - you should provide a translation if
there's any crucial information there (or, as I would recommend everybody,
ALWAYS install the English version of all software, as translating error
messages back to English is not always accurate).

Best wishes
- Nils