httpd-users mailing list archives

From EJMcL...@petersonmachineryco.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Modify the code
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:31:50 GMT

Ok Guys I'll give it a try shutting down the server when I get back to it.
I appreciate your help with this I've been trying to get this up and
running for a couple of days just learning the coding and reading all the
instructions. So hopefully I'll be able to put some of it to use. Thanks
again for your help.

             yary
             <not.com@gmail.co
                                       users@httpd.apache.org
             02/26/2008 10:19                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [users@httpd] Modify the code
             Please respond to
             users@httpd.apach
                   e.org

There's nothing unusual about the files under htdocs, any old editor should
do.