httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] 403, no permissions, Why?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:48:07 GMT

To post the error log entry....

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> With best regards
>
> Tomas Larsson
> TL Engineering & Consultants
> Engelbrektsgatan 121
> SE 506 39 BorĂ¥s
> Sweden
>
> +46 739 932 673
>
> http://www.tlec.se
>

> Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem

or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. The sender's company reserves
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.