httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Leray <newslett...@alexandreleray.com>
Subject [users@httpd] vhosts, 403 error, file recognized as directory. .htaccess
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:10:06 GMT
Hi,

I have a really strange problem with my apache conf.
I'm running Gentoo on a powerbook. In order not to duplicate my files, I
defined some of my virtual hosts in my OSX HFSPLUS partition.

I'm getting this error :

[Mon Feb 04 18:15:36 2008] [crit] [client 127.0.0.1] (13)Permission
denied: /mnt/stock/www/techday/htdocs/test.html/.htaccess pcfg_openfile:
unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable

I was thinking it was a problem with the HFSPLUS, but it seems not
because I tested document root on my main linux partition, and stiil get
the same error. My permissions are right.

I don't get error on index files, and If I want to avoid the 403 error
and the other pages I have to chmod +x !

I don't get why apache interpret  my html file as a directory.
(test.html/.htaccess).

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot