httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zbigniew Szalbot" <zszal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] language-based redirection
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 07:54:46 GMT
2008/2/7, Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>:
> On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:33:44 +0100
> "Zbigniew Szalbot" <zszalbot@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Now I am putting in the index.html.po.iso8859-2 file the following
> > code: <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
> > charset=iso-8859-2"> <meta http-equiv="Location"
> > content="http://domain.tld/test/pl/index.php"> <meta
> > http-equiv="Status" content="301 Now where did I leave that URL">
>
> What's that supposed to do?

Right, I did read the documentation but I did not think I should be putting

at the beginning of an HTML file.

So, this does what I want so many thanks for your patience! BTW - the
docs are very helpful but for a person quite new to this area some of
the content may not be obvious. I know, I know - there is no shortcut
for learning. Thank you very much again!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot