httpd-users mailing list archives

From Terry <td3...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] OT: control panel/provisioning for mixed environments
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 04:17:48 GMT
Hello all,

This is slightly off topic and I apologize if this is out of the scope
of this list but it says "discussion" so I'll go on that.

I have a medium sized mixed environment of IIS and Apache servers.  I
am looking for advice on how others (you) are handling the
auto-provisioning of services in this type of environment.   Do you
guys split up your control panel?

Example:
IIS/Windows --- Helm/Plesk/other
Apache/Linux -- Virtualmin/Cpanel/other

Or have you found a tool that you are satisfied with that can do it
all?  What tools do you use?  I appreciate any ideas.

Thanks!