httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Bray" <nood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Invalid command 'DBDriver', perhaps misspelled - gentoo, apache 2.2.8
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:55:56 GMT
On 19/02/2008, Norman Khine <norman@khine.net> wrote:
>   * Apache2 has detected a syntax error in your configuration files:
> Syntax error on line 45 of /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/domain.conf
> Invalid command 'DBDriver', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module
> not included in the server configuration

You're missing mod_dbd. The easiest way to find out is to look for the
offending directive here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/directives.html

.. and then see which module page is linked to.

What surprises me is that you'd find DVDriver in a configuration file
by default. It's not terribly widely used, based on questions seen
here and #apache.

--
noodl