httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Harry Holt" <harryh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL LDAP Connections on Win32
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:20:46 GMT

> > Yes.  I've used the Novell LDAP tool, JXplorer, and other tools for
> testing
> > (as well as my own Java, .NET, and the Novell CAPI and everything works
> fine
> > exception that Apache module.
>
> Not immediately clear to me how many of those use the same win32 ldap
> library (depends.exe would know for any native windows program, java
> and the novell stuff likely using their own lib...)

That would be exactly none of them.  I'm sure the .NET library is than the
SDK Apache is compiled against.  Which is why I was considering doing my own
compile, but compiling against the Novell SDK instead (which is supported by
the apr_utils).  But I was hoping some fix for this was available, because I
really don't want to depart from the GA release.