httpd-users mailing list archives

From pat <...@ng-lab.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd2 vhost & ssl configuration problem
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:18:34 GMT
Hello Boyle

Just the default ssl vhost is on port 443:
    Listen 443

    <VirtualHost _default_:443>
            ServerName company.com
            Include /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/default_vhost.include
    </VirtualHost>

Hm okay. What I want is that someone can connect on http:80 and gets
forwarded to https:443, because there is directory based ssl forced.

Should I use default_vhost.conf as template for that? I used
default_ssl_vhost.conf for that... (I am using gentoo)

Regards,
pat

Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]
or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. The sender's company reserves
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.

Patrick Grieshaber
http://www.ng-lab.org
sysspoof@ng-lab.org
pgr@ng-lab.org