httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike - W0TMW <mi...@crucis.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HTTPD won't start. Fails with error message.
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:33:17 GMT
My apologies.  I had checked httpd.conf many times and there was only
one Listen statement.  However, since this is a fedora distro, I just
did a grep on /etc/httpd/conf.d and found several Listen statements
there.  Apparently, I should have stayed using VI on the config instead
of trying to be easy and use the fedora system-config-httpd.
system-config-httpd created a .conf file in the ./conf.d directory and
stored the x.x.x.30 ip there several times.

Thank you.  I think when I fix that, httpd will light off.

Mike W

"Lose not thy airspeed lest the ground rises up and smites thee." - Anon.