httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lloyd Parkes <Lloyd.Par...@ird.govt.nz>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Do NOT add a slash at the end of the directory path.
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 02:39:35 GMT
Sander Temme wrote:
>> I would give it a go to test things out, but I only have access to
>> large government web servers, so maybe not.
>
> How about setting up a test server for yourself, on your own machine?
> That'll give you something you can test out to your heart's desire.

I don't know what problems to look for, and the last thing I need is for some
subtle problem to go undetected for a month and then suddenly become critical.

Also, if nobody knows why that comment is there, I'll file a bug report to get
it removed. (Or tested on more platforms than I have and documented properly).

Cheers
--
Lloyd Parkes
Senior Systems Programmer