httpd-users mailing list archives

From "O'DELL, TODD E (ATTOPS)" <to2...@att.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] expat module
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:32:50 GMT
Ashmin,
As has been mentioned expat has been included for some time. What OS are
you on? I had some issues with AIX 5.3 where it used to work to set
--with-expat=`pwd`/srclib/apr-util/xml/expat

However configure didn't 'see' it at all. Then I tried
with-expat=builtin that would see it and compile but it would be missing
symbols at runtime. Finally I built expat 2.0.1 separately with
enable-shared no-static and that seems to work. The enable-shared by
itself didn't work as I'd be missing symbols at runtime as before.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashwin Basagouda Patil [mailto:ashwin.patil@robosoftin.com]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 2:39 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] expat module

Dear All,

How I can configure the apache 2.8 with the expat module ?

Thanks
Ashwin Patil

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were
not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all
copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This
email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are
believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is
free of malicious content or virus.