httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Proxy error caoused by mod_authnz_ldap?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 12:09:58 GMT
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:37:33 +0000
"Neil A. Hillard" <neil.hillard@agustawestland.com> wrote:

> One other difference that I've just thought of with this backend
> server is that it has two IP addresses (for historical reasons).  Is
> that known to cause any problems?

No, but can you clarify: is this the same backend as you're using
with the reliable/no-ldap virtualhost?  If not, is there a possibility
to, say, run ldap-authenticated tests on the good backend?

> I'm currently running CentOS 5 with Apache 2.2.3 (including all the
> patches that RedHat have backported).

FWIW, there are a lot of proxy improvements since 2.2.3.
That includes a patch to PR#37770, which could be relevant.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/