httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] how i can set my homepage?(ror problem)
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:36:41 GMT

Your document root is C:/ror/ so any URL like
http://rails:8080/index.html maps to C:/ror/index.html so that's where
you have to put your file (NB making a folder called "index" is wrong).

Read http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_dir.html#directoryindex as
well, in case you don't want to call the file index.html.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> in brief,i want to visit the url http://rails:8080/  .but how
> i can do?
> thanks!

> mghohoo
> 2008-01-15

or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. The sender's company reserves
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.