httpd-users mailing list archives

From <jmacara...@fxdd.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] RE: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Multiple Instances of Apache - Email found in subject
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:59:16 GMT
Hmm...  with sum assumptions..

From: jmacaranas@fxdd.com [mailto:jmacaranas@fxdd.com]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 12:56 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] RE: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Multiple Instances of Apache - Email
found in subject

Do a port translation... J

From: Mandy Singh [mailto:mandys@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 12:48 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Multiple Instances of Apache - Email found in subject

Thanks ascs. This is a good explanation.

The only other question that partially remains unanswered is that if I run apacheN on port
80 (and access my site as http://mysite.com) and run apacheN+1 on port 8080 (and access site
as http://mysecondsite.com:8080) - what can i do special to access http://mysecondsite.com:8080
without the port number (as if it was running on port 80). Did you get what I was trying to
say? Is this a legtimate question? :)

On Jan 18, 2008 11:13 PM, Axel-Stephane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORGRAV@europe.adp.com>