httpd-users mailing list archives

From jehan procaccia <jehan.procac...@it-sudparis.eu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_authnz_ldap AUTHENTICATE_* Env variables ?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:16:43 GMT
Eric Covener wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2008 10:11 AM, jehan procaccia
> <jehan.procaccia@it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
>
>> hello,
>> however I cannot see these "AUTHENTICATE_<attr>=value" in my
>> environement variable !?
>>

>> my .htaccess file contains
>>
>> <Limit GET POST>
>>  AuthType CAS
>>  AuthName "INT auth"
>>  AuthLDAPUrl
>> "ldap://ldap4.int-evry.fr/dc=int-evry,dc=fr?uid,mail,cn,eduPersonAffiliation"
>>  Require ldap-attribute     eduPersonAffiliation=employee
>>  </Limit>
>>

> Are you sure authn/authz are even occuring?  No AuthBasicProvider &&
> no AuthUserFile in 2.2.x?

I do enter in mod_auth_cas for authn, then authz is supposed to be
carried out from mod_authnz_ldap, I can confirm that I do get
authenticated by mod_auth_cas then I do see an ldap request on the ldap
server for eduPersonAffiliation=employee, and if the user connecting
contains student instead of "employee", he do get an "authorization
refused". Does that prove that authn/authz are even occuring ?
what do you mean by

No AuthBasicProvider &&
no AuthUserFile in 2.2.x?

thanks .