httpd-users mailing list archives

From Norman Peelman <npeel...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 00:57:29 GMT
Frank M. Ramaekers wrote:
> I was having the same problem, only mine are different hosts not
> domains.  How would you do them?
>
> (e.g. abc.domain.com def.domain.com and xyz.domain.com)
>
> TIA,
>
> Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.
> Systems Programmer                   MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE
> American Income Life Insurance Co.   Phone: (254)761-6649
> 1200 Wooded Acres Dr.                Fax:   (254)741-5777
> Waco, Texas  76701

  If I understand your question correctly, you can place multiple
entries on one ServerAlias line like so:

ServerName domain.com
ServerAlias abc.domain.com def.domain.com xyz.domain.com

will all resolve to the same vh.

else, it's in the name 'VirtualHost' -- set them up the same.

--
Norman
Registered Linux user #461062