httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Arnold <carn...@electrichendrix.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Access forbidden
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:57:14 GMT
Hello all! Using apache 2.2.3 on SLES10/OES2. I am trying to use trace watch "logging" app
on our sites. I follow the instructions at the trace watch site to install the php scripts
and when trying to access the install script from my browser, i get a 403 access forbidden
error. The directory i created to house the twatch app is owned by root and group root with
755 permissions (as are all the other folders in the doc root that work with php). The 2 twatch
folders are owned by root and group root with 601 permissions. I have changed the folder permissions
to 777 and when accessing the install script then get a blank page. What am i missing?