httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Axel-Stephane SMORGRAV" <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] A question on HTTPs protocol
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:43:55 GMT
I just realised I actually meant to say:

 SSLProxyCipherSuite NULL

Of course, of course... a horse is a horse.
-ascs

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Axel-Stephane SMORGRAV
Envoyé : lundi 28 janvier 2008 08:26
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : RE: [users@httpd] A question on HTTPs protocol

You probably want to use

SSLCipherSuite NULL

$ openssl ciphers -v NULL
AECDH-NULL-SHA          SSLv3 Kx=ECDH     Au=None Enc=None      Mac=SHA1
ECDHE-RSA-NULL-SHA      SSLv3 Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA  Enc=None      Mac=SHA1
ECDH-RSA-NULL-SHA       SSLv3 Kx=ECDH     Au=RSA  Enc=None      Mac=SHA1
ECDHE-ECDSA-NULL-SHA    SSLv3 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=None      Mac=SHA1
ECDH-ECDSA-NULL-SHA     SSLv3 Kx=ECDH     Au=ECDSA Enc=None      Mac=SHA1
NULL-SHA                SSLv3 Kx=RSA      Au=RSA  Enc=None      Mac=SHA1
NULL-MD5                SSLv3 Kx=RSA      Au=RSA  Enc=None      Mac=MD5

-ascs
Disclaimer: I am not an SSL expert :-)