httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Axel-Stephane SMORGRAV" <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_header
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:53:55 GMT
That means that mod_header is not loaded, which implies that you will have to contact the system
administrator.

What you mean about forcing the download of specific file types is not very clear to me however,
and I do not see how you are going to solve that using the header directive. Maybe you better
be a little more explicit about what you want to achieve so the community can get a chance
to propose alternative solutions.

-ascs

________________________________

De : Carl Hilton [mailto:carlvh@bellsouth.net]
Envoyé : mercredi 16 janvier 2008 19:41
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : [users@httpd] mod_header

I am trying to use hte HEADER command in an .htaccess file, mainly so I can force downloads
of specific file types.

I have compiled the mod_header into 2.2.26 as verified by apachectl -l command. However I
keep getting the error :

"Invalid command 'Header', perhaps mispelled or defined by a module not included in the server..."

I am using .htaccess files because my web master does NOT have access to the httpd.conf file.

Thanks

Carl