httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christian Folini <christian.fol...@post.ch>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ProxyTimeout and mod_rewrite proxy request
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:56:21 GMT
Hey Alexey,

There is an issue with ProxyTimeout in Apache 2.0, but
Apache 2.2 seemed to work as advertised when I ran
tests a few months back. Your results look strange to me.

My setup was very similar to yours, but I used netcat
as application server.

application server:
	netcat -l -p 8080
and on the client:
	netcat hostX 80 < /tmp/get-request

Then run tcpdump to see all packets flying between the hosts/ports.

I suggest you cut down your config as much as you can and
make sure there are no other timeout settings anywhere.

regs,

Christian