httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Where to download the Apache developer versions?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:07:49 GMT
Ben,

On Jan 21, 2008, at 10:27 PM, Sonixxfx wrote:

> Can someone tell me where the Apache developer versions can be
> downloaded from? I am unable to find them.

When you download the Apache HTTP Server, version 2.2.8, through

http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi

...you'll find everything you need to serve web sites and dynamic CGI
content, build an application router with mod_proxy and manipulate
requests with mod_rewrite and mod_alias, and develop custom modules
using the C API.

If you want to develop dynamic content in another language, you'll
need to install the appropriate module like mod_php, mod_perl,
mod_python or mod_tcl.

S.

--
Sander Temme