httpd-users mailing list archives

From ProgrammerMP <mpezz...@ontargettechnology.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_dav_svn integration
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:14:14 GMT

Configuration:  Apache 2.2, MySQL, Subversion 1.4.6 (for Apache 2.2.x) on
Windows

I've added the following 2 lines to my httpd.conf file:
LoadModule dav_module           modules/mod_dav.so
LoadModule dav_svn_module     modules/svn/mod_dav_svn.so

I've copied the mod_dav_svn.so file from svn/bin to
c:/server/apache2.2/modules/svn

When I try and execute httpd.exe from the command line, I get

httpd:  Syntax error on line 117 of C:/Server/Apache2.2/config/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:/Server/Apache2.2/modules/svn/mod_dav_svn.so into server:  The
specified module could not be found.

Note:  When I delete the mod_dav_svn.so and run httpd.exe I get the same
error message.  So I am thinking that it cannot find the file, even though
it appears to me to be where it is looking for it.

I have this working for Apache2.0 and Subversion 1.4.5(for Apache 2.0.x) but
I want to upgrade.

Why does Apache2.2 not see the mod_dav_svn.so module?  Does it see it and
just isn't compatible with it?