httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <lah...@wso2.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with apr_pool
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:50:54 GMT
I'm using Apache Axis2c with Apache httpd.I tried to send a big MTOM
file with the Axis2c.But when use the MALLOC it normally calls the apr
malloc.But when we use a big file this malloc fails.This cause because
of apr_pool limitation.This is not a problem with Apache Axis2c but with
httpd.
I simply want to know how to change the APR pool size.Is there a limited
amount of memory we can use for malloc using apr.If this is not clear
i'll explain more.This is very important to me.

Regs
lahiru