httpd-users mailing list archives

From <play4...@mindspring.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Inserting HTML Code Using Apache Proxy
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 06:13:49 GMT
Hi, all...

I've googled everywhere, read the FAQs, and searched the archives, so that
led me to post...

When my intranet users go through the proxy server, I would like to insert
code that will appear at the top of each page that they request.  I've
looked at mod_rewrite, but it appears to only modify header entries.

Is there a way to do code insertion into the body of each retrieved page?
If so, can someone point me to the appropriate mod_ or doc where I can learn
more about it?

I googled everywhere, but mostly all I found was how to write your pages to
protect you from adding this type of code maliciously...  I actually want to
configure our *own* proxy server to insert the code...

Thanks!
play4god@mindspring.com