httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Howto use an other file than index.html
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:04:58 GMT
On Dec 6, 2007 12:32 PM, Sonixxfx <sonixxfx@gmail.com> wrote:
> I misinterperted your question: "What EXACTLY are you using for the
> DirectoryIndex directive?" lol
>

> I have tried to use an other file, and it is working with that one.
>
> So this works:
>

> <IfModule mod_dir.c>
>
>   DirectoryIndex loopbaanplanning.html
>
> </IfModule>
>

> But if I want to use the loopbaancoaching.html file it does not work.

So what is the difference between those two files. Are you using
SSI/PHP or some other scripting in there? Are either of those two
names special-cased someplace else in httpd.conf.

If you can't figure it out from there, my next step would be to copy
the contents of coaching to planning and see if it works. That will
help you determine if the problem is the contents of the file or the
name.

Joshua.